Penthouse for sale in Glyfada, Athens GreeceGlyfada, an architectural and aesthetic initiative aiming to upgrade the suburban landscape, by infusing it with a modern, state-of-the-art housing structure. Strong materials, high quality construction and ideal proportions are a few of the key elements of this property.
An amazing view and an infinity pool are only two of the numerous
premium amenities featured in this 3rd and 4th floor 205m² three bedroom penthouse. The penthouse offers 167m² on the entire 3rd floor and a rooftop living area of 38m² with the exclusive use of the entire 4th floor rooftop which includes a design pergola and a teak wood deck.
This penthouse is set to indulge you with the graceful experience of true high living on the 40 m² balcony of the 3rd floor and the breath-taking 160 m² terrace on the 4th (pool included). Includes a service room of 30 m² with a laundry area in the basement together with two large parking spaces.
The location chosen was anything but random. As a part of the city sprawling by the sea, the area of Glyfada carries a special significance on both a symbolical and a literal level. On the one hand, it represents all those elements Greece is known for, such
as openness, airiness and natural beauty. On the other hand, it lies in close proximity to some of the city’s most prestigious, emblematic and popular destinations and landmarks like the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, the Athens Riviera, the Astir complex and the Temple of Poseidon. The city center of Glyfada is close too, rendering the casual urban stroll easy and enjoyable.
Regarding some more technical aspects, the penthouse offers :
- Independent “state-of-the-art” Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV), a system that provides individual temperature zone control, independently not only for each housing unit (apartment), but also for every room in each apartment.
- Under-floor heating and cooling system in addition to the VRV system above.
- Continuous supply of hot water from two alternative sources, using either electricity or natural gas.
- Structural Voice-Data cabling and CCTV system for each housing unit.
- Extra-thin, highly aesthetically pleasing, aluminum frames with “anti-vandal” Saint Gobain glass quality.
- Frameless interior doors from floor to ceiling. Independent, “Smart-Home”, KNX/EIB system that manages and controls electrical devices within each housing unit (apartment), depending on individual
programming and activation. The will be able to remotely operate the interior lighting, shutters, blinds, the under-floor heating and cooling, the air conditioning, etc. of the apartment.
- External thermal and sound insulation in accordance with the latest standards as per Greek legislation.